Street Dance @ Chorlton C of E (Yrs 3 – 6)
January 13 - 3:15 pm - March 23 - 4:15 pm£50
Come and join our new and exciting Street Dance club at Chorlton CE Primary School every Monday afternoon 3.15pm – 4.15pm.
Your children will have the opportunity to learn rhythm and technique; alongside gaining confidence and friendships, whilst maintaining fitness in a fun environment, and learning to express themselves in the form of performance.
Children will gain an understanding of the basic fundamentals of dance; and help them should they wish to progress to the next stage.
If you would like to book your child onto this class simply click the register button at the top of the page, complete the form and make payment.
You will receive confirmation of the class when you have made payment, which is done through PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account please still select ‘Use PayPal’ and proceed to check out as a guest at the payment terminal.
Years: 3 – 6
Price: £50 for 10 weeks
*No session 19th March due to half-term
Spaces Available: 13
- Our coach will collect the children from their classrooms at the end of the school day and walk them to the scout hut, where the sessions will take place.
- Parents should sign their children out from the scout hut no later than 4.15pm.
- Any children going to the treehouse kids club will be taken there by our coach.
- There will be a charge of £5 for every 10 minutes you are late collecting your child, if this happens on more than one occasion we reserve the right to prevent your child from attending future classes without a refund.
What your child needs to bring:
- Sports kit (including trainers)
- Water bottle