Gymnastics Superstars – Tuesday (Beginner)
January 7 - 6:15 pm - March 31 - 7:00 pm£66
Your children will learn different stretches, balances and rolls throughout the course and then progress onto more advanced skills. This course will help enhance your child’s gross and fine motor skills, as well as overcoming fears and improving their confidence.
If you would like to book your child onto this class simply click the register button at the top of the page, complete the form and make payment.
You will receive confirmation of the class when you have made payment, which is done through PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account you can check out as a guest.
If you would like to buy your child a ‘gymnastics superstars’ t-shirt for the class at a cost of £10, please email us with the size you would like once you have secured a place. All orders will be processed once payment has been received – email@example.com
Ages: 5 – 8 yrs (children from all schools welcome)
Time: 6.15pm – 7pm
Dates: Tuesday 7th January – Tuesday 31st March
*No session Tuesday 18th Feb due to half term
Cost: £72 for 12 sessions
- Children should arrive at 6.10pm in their sports kit ready for the class, they should also have a water bottle with them.
- Any sports kit or gymnastics attire is suitable.
- You should enter through the main office of the school and the session will take place in the sports hall, should you arrive late you may need to enter around the back of the school via the car park entrance.
- Parents don’t need to stay for the duration of the class, however there is a viewing point outside the hall if you wish to stay and watch.
- Any parents late collecting their children from a class will be charged accordingly.
*To join the waiting list please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org