Gymnastics Superstars – Tuesday (Intermediate 1)
January 7 - 7:00 pm - March 31 - 7:45 pm£54
We are offering intermediate gymnastics classes at Oswald Road Primary School every Tuesday evening 7pm – 7.45pm.
If you would like to book your child onto this class simply click the register button at the top of the page, complete the form and make payment.
You will receive confirmation of the class when you have made your payment, which is done through PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account you can check out as a guest.
If you would like to buy your child a ‘gymnastics superstars’ t-shirt for the class at a cost of £10, please email us with the size you would like once you have secured a place. All orders will be processed once payment has been received – email@example.com
Ages: 5 – 8 yrs (children from all schools welcome)
Time: 7pm – 7.45pm
Dates: Tuesday 7th January – Tuesday 31st March
*No session Tuesday 18th Feb due to half term
Cost: £72 for 12 sessions
- Children should arrive at 6.55pm in their sports kit ready for the class, they should also have a water bottle with them.
- Any sports kit or gymnastics attire is suitable.
- You should enter around the back of the school via the school car park, the sessions will take place in the sports hall in the main building of the school.
- Parents don’t need to stay for the duration of the class, however there is a viewing point outside the hall if you wish to stay and watch.
- Any parents late collecting their children from a class will be charged accordingly.