Brookburn Primary - Holiday Club
- You should enter the school premises via the school playground and sign your child in at the sports hall (look out for signs).
- We will have use of both sports halls and the outside areas of the school (weather permitting).
- Parking will be available on the road near the school.
- If your child has never previously attended our holiday club you will be asked to fill out a CID form (child information document) on arrival, this will only take a couple of minutes to complete.
- If you would prefer to complete the form before your child attends please email us and we will send it to you (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If any information for your child has changed since last attending please inform us as you will need to fill out a new CID form.
- The club will run from 9am – 5pm, early drop off is available from 8am and late collection until 6pm.
- Half-days run from 9am – 1pm or 1pm – 5pm.
- Lunchtime will be from 12pm – 1pm, meaning if your child is booked in for the morning they will need a packed lunch, drink and snack. If they are booked in for the afternoon, they only need a drink and a snack.
- There is a late collection charge of £5 per child, then every 15 minutes after the closing time there will be a further £5 charge per child.
- At the start of each day children will be split into two groups based on their age (KS1 & KS2) and will do sporting activities in these two groups. All the children will be together for breaks/lunch and certain activities may be done together. If the number of children attending is lower than expected all the children may stay together for the activities.
- Throughout the week every child will get to take part in a variety of fun sporting activities. Football & dodgeball will take place everyday and two more activities from the following list will be chosen each day:
*All of the activities listed above will be done throughout the week
- At the end of each day we will give a gold, silver and bronze certificate out to the children we feel have tried hard and behaved well, at the end of the week these will help contribute towards our three superstar of the week awards.
- Could we ask all parents to relay this message to your children as it will help promote good behaviour.
- Poor behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to prevent your child from attending again. No refunds will be provided if this is to happen.
- To secure your child’s place, payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
- We accept payments via bank transfer, childcare vouchers or tax-free childcare (no cash/cheque payments are accepted).
- If you wish to pay with childcare vouchers please go to our Terms & Conditions page to see all relevant codes/details.
- Cancellations up to 48 hours before your booking, a fee of 25% of the price applies. Cancellations between 0-48 hours before your booking, a fee of 50% of the price applies.
(Mon 17th – Friday 21st February)
(Mon 6th – Friday 17th April)
*closed good friday & Easter Monday
What your child will need to bring:
- Packed lunch & a drink (if booked for a full day or the morning)
- Appropriate clothing & footwear for running around (no flip flops, slip on shoes, crocs etc)
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Sun lotion (if appropriate)
*Please note foods that clearly contain nuts are not permitted on our camp, if a product states that it may contain traces of nuts this is acceptable
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us:
0161 726 5022
Holiday Club Booking Form
|Full Week||£70 (9am – 5pm)|
|Full Week of Half Days||£45 (9am – 1pm or 1pm – 5pm)|
|Full Day||£16 (9am – 5pm)|
|Half Day||£10 (9am – 1pm or 1pm – 5pm)|
|Early Drop Off||£2.50 (8am)|
|Late Pick Up||£2.50 (Until 6pm)|
|Siblings Full Week||£120 (9am – 5pm)|
|Siblings Full Day||£26 (9am – 5pm)|
*4 year olds can only attend for a max of 4 hours per day and must be in reception or above