How to book with our online system
Bookings are now done through the new online system we share with our sister brand School of Play – https://schoolofplay.magicbooking.co.uk
- To create an account you will need to use the link provided above and select ‘create an account’ below the login credentials
- Child’s details
The first step once you have created a login is to add your child/children’s details to the account, this will provide us with all the important information we need and will enable you to easily book them onto a session in the future. If your child does not attend Urmston Primary School please leave the school/class section blank.
3. Making a booking
- Select the activity you wish to book i.e. holiday club.
- Choose the sessions you require i.e. full week.
- The total fee for the booking will be calculated and automatically include any discounts i.e. sibling, a full week etc.
- Please select next to be taken to a checkout page where your booking will be displayed, you will then have the option to select your preferred payment method i.e. childcare vouchers, card payment etc.
- When making a card payment you will have 1 hour to process this before the booking is cancelled, you would then need to start the process again.
- If paying with vouchers you will need to login to your childcare voucher account and process the payment after you have made the booking.
- Voucher payments should now be made to School of Play, see all relevant details/codes here.
4. Confirming your booking
- Once you have made a booking an automatic invoice for the full amount will be generated which you can access on your account at any time.
Dates: Monday 21st December – Wednesday 23rd December
Christmas Fancy Dress on Wednesday 23rd December
Ages: 5 – 11 yrs (visit our sister brand schoolofplay.org.uk for holiday clubs for children from 3+ yrs)
Times: 9am – 5pm
Full 3-day bookings only (£75).
Limit of 30 children per week (15 children per bubble).
Younger group/bubble will be based in the infant hall.
Older group/bubble will be based in the junior hall.
We will be using the Infant playground entrance where the main junior office is situated.
Parents will not enter any of the buildings or sign in/out, our coach will mark your child off on our electronic register.
If any child within a bubble tests positive for COVID-19, it may be advised that everyone else within the bubble must self isolate for 14 days. If this is to happen all remaining sessions will be deferred (no cash refunds will be given)
If we are forced to close due to another outbreak of COVID-19, only deferrals will be offered (no cash refunds will be provided).
Activities altered to accommodate for social distancing where possible.
Parents do not enter the indoor premises at any point and must follow the markings on the floor.
If you are dropping your child off after 9.30am or collecting before 4.30pm, please ring the doorbell provided and wait for a member of our team to open the gates.
Parking will be available on the road outside the school.
No early drop off or late pick up will be available.
No half or individual day bookings will be available.
Lunchtime will be from 12pm – 1pm.
Children will be sat at least 2 seats apart from each other whilst eating their lunch where possible.
All our holiday clubs are NUT FREE zones so please do not include nuts or products that contain nuts in your child’s packed lunch or snack (i.e. Nutella, peanut butter, nutty cereal bars etc)
If you are late collecting your child up there will be a charge of £5 per child, then every 15 minutes after the closing time a further £5 will be charged.
Activities will be altered to ensure social distancing measures are adhered to where possible, they will include:
Football (skills based)
Dodgeball (skills based)
Cricket (matches & Skills)
Rounders (matches & Skills)
Hockey (skills based)
All equipment will be sanitised in-between children using anything and where possible children will have their own piece of equipment for an activity.
Both sports halls and all the equipment will be thoroughly cleaned at the end of every day
Poor behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to prevent your child from attending again, in this case you will NOT be entitled to a refund
To secure your child’s place payment must be made in full at the time of booking via our online booking system.
We accept card payments or childcare vouchers.
- Cancellations up to 7 days before will incur a fee of 25% of the price.
- Cancellations up to 3-7 days before will incur a fee of 50% of the price.
- Cancellations with less than 72 hours notice will not be refunded (only an exchange of services within the same term will be offered – this will also be subject to availability)
Refunds or exchange of services will not be given for unexpected school closures out of our control i.e. snowy conditions, flooding, heating issues, disease outbreak etc.
Refunds or exchange of services will not be given if a child is absent due to illness or any other reason unless notice of more than 48 hours is given. In extenuating circumstances, refunds or exchange of services may be offered.
COVID 19 Measures
Children and staff will remain within the same bubble of 15 for a full week where possible.
If a child or staff member develops symptoms compatible with coronavirus (COVID-19), they will be sent home and advised to self-isolate for 7 days and arrange to have a test to see if they have coronavirus COVID-19. They can do this by visiting NHS.UK to arrange or contact NHS 119 via telephone if they do not have internet access. Their fellow household members should self-isolate for 14 days.
Where the child, young person, or staff member tests negative, they can return to the setting and the fellow household members can end their self-isolation.
If the child, young person or staff member tests negative but is unwell, they should not return to that setting until they are recovered.
Where the child, young person or staff member tests positive, NHS Test and Trace will speak directly to those they have been in contact with to offer advice. This advice may be that the rest of their class or group within the setting should be sent home and advised to self-isolate for 14 days.
If this is to happen any remaining sessions due to take place in the 14 day period will be deferred to a later date, no cash refunds will be given.
As part of the national test and trace programme, if other cases are detected within the class or group or in the wider setting, Public Health England’s local health protection teams will conduct a rapid investigation and will advise on the most appropriate action to take. In some cases, a larger number of other children and young people may be asked to self-isolate at home as a precautionary measure – perhaps the whole class, group or site. Where settings are observing guidance on infection prevention and control, which will reduce risk of transmission, closure of the whole setting will not generally be necessary.
You can see the full list of protective measures we will be following here.
Address: Wycliffe Road, Urmston, Manchester, M41 5AH
Ofsted setting reference number: 2530089
What your child will need to bring:
- Packed lunch
- Water bottle
- Appropriate clothing & footwear for running around (no flip flops, slip on shoes, crocs etc)
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Sun lotion (if appropriate)
*Please note foods that clearly contain nuts are not permitted on our camp, if a product states that it may contain traces of nuts this is acceptable
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us:
0161 726 5022