Urmston Primary School*Childcare voucher & Tax free childcare payments accepted*
- You will need to sign your child in at the junior sports hall located at the back of the playground, sporting activities will take place outside (weather permitting) or the junior and infant sports halls.
- Please enter the premises via the infant entrance and follow our School of Sport Holiday Club signs.
- If the gate to the playground is closed on arrival/collection, please ring the School of Play door bell on the entrance to the main junior office (signs will be given).
- Parking will be available on the road outside the school.
- The club will run from 9am – 5pm
- Early drop off is available from 8am and late collection until 6pm.
- Half-days run from 9am – 1pm or 1pm – 5pm.
- Lunchtime will be from 12pm – 1pm
- If your child is only booked in for the morning session they will need a packed lunch, drink and snack. If they are booked in for the afternoon session they will only require a small snack and a drink.
- All our holiday clubs are NUT FREE zones so please do not include nuts or products that contain nuts in your child’s packed lunch or snack (i.e. Nutella, peanut butter, nutty cereal bars etc).
- If you are late collecting your child up there will be a charge of £5 per child, then every 15 minutes after the closing time a further £5 will be charged.
- Throughout the week your children will get to take part in a variety of fun sporting activities. Football & Dodgeball will usually take place everyday and two or three activities from the following list will be chosen each day:
*We can’t guarantee the activities above will take place on any given day but we try to ensure they all take place throughout the week
- At the end of each day we will give a gold, silver and bronze certificate out to children we feel have tried hard and behaved well, at the end of the week these will help contribute towards our three superstar of the week awards.
- Could we ask all parents to relay this message to your children as it will help promote good behaviour.
- Poor behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to prevent your child from attending again, in this case you will NOT be entitled to a refund.
- To secure your child’s place, payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
- We accept payments via bank transfer, childcare vouchers or tax-free childcare (no cash/cheque payments are accepted).
- If you wish to pay with childcare vouchers please let us know when booking and we will send the relevant details.
- Cancellations up to 48 hours before your booking, a fee of 25% of the price applies. For cancellations between 0-48 hours before your booking, a fee of 50% of the price applies.
Address: Wycliffe Road, Urmston, Manchester, M41 5AH
Ofsted setting reference number: 2530089
(Mon 10th – Fri 14th Feb)
(Weds 1st April – Thursday 9th April)
*closed good friday & EASTER MONDAY
What your child will need to bring:
- Packed lunch & a drink (if booked for a full day or the morning)
- Appropriate clothing & footwear for running around (no flip flops, slip on shoes, crocs etc)
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Sun lotion (if appropriate)
*Please note foods that clearly contain nuts are not permitted on our camp, if a product states that it may contain traces of nuts this is acceptable
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us:
0161 726 5022
Holiday Club Booking Form
|Full Week||£70 (9am – 5pm)|
|Full Week of Half Days||£45 (9am – 1pm or 1pm – 5pm)|
|Full Day||£16 (9am – 5pm)|
|Half Day||£10 (9am – 1pm or 1pm – 5pm)|
|Early Drop Off||£2.50 per day (8am)|
|Late Pick Up||£2.50 per day (6pm)|
|Siblings Full Week||£120 (9am – 5pm)|
|Siblings Full Day||£26 (9am – 5pm)|
*4 year olds can only attend for a max of 4 hours per day and must be in reception or above