Urmston Primary School*Childcare voucher & Tax free childcare payments accepted*
- You will need to sign your child in at the junior sports hall located at the back of the playground, sporting activities will take place outside (weather permitting) or the junior and infant sports halls.
- Please enter the premises via the infant entrance and follow our School of Sport Holiday Club signs.
- If the gate to the playground is closed on arrival/collection, please ring the School of Play door bell on the entrance to the main junior office (signs will be given).
- Parking will be available on the road outside the school.
- If your child has never previously attended our holiday club you will be asked to fill out a CID form (child information document) on arrival, this will only take a couple of minutes (please email us if you would like to complete this on arrival).
- If any information for your child has changed since last attending i.e. address, medical conditions etc please inform us as you will also need to fill out a new CID form.
- Standard hours are from 9am – 5pm.
- Early drop off is available from 8am and late collection until 6pm.
- Registration will take place at 9.15am everyday, the children will then be split up into two groups based on their age (4-7yrs & 8-11 yrs).
- Most sporting activities throughout the day will be done in these two groups, however the children will have their breaks together and may do certain activities as a large group.
- Half-days run from 9am – 1pm or 1pm – 5pm
- Lunchtime will be from 12pm – 1pm so if your child is booked in for the morning they will they will need a drink, packed lunch and a morning snack; if they are booked in for the afternoon they will just need a drink and afternoon snack.
- If you are late collecting your child up there will be a charge of £5 per child, then every 15 minutes after the closing time a further £5 will be charged.
- Throughout the week your children will get to take part in a variety of fun sporting activities. Football & Dodgeball will take place everyday and two or three activities from the following list will be chosen each day:
*All of the activities listed above will be done throughout the week
- At the end of each day we will give a gold, silver and bronze certificate out to children we feel have tried hard and behaved well, at the end of the week these will help contribute towards our three superstar of the week awards.
- Could we ask all parents to relay this message to your children as it will help promote good behaviour.
- Poor behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to prevent your child from attending again, in this case you will NOT be entitled to a refund.
- To secure your child’s place, payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
- We accept payments via bank transfer, childcare vouchers or tax-free childcare (no cash/cheque payments are accepted).
- If you wish to pay with childcare vouchers please let us know when booking and we will send the relevant details.
- Cancellations up to 48 hours before your booking, a fee of 25% of the price applies. For cancellations between 0-48 hours before your booking, a fee of 50% of the price applies.
Address: Wycliffe Road, Urmston, Manchester, M41 5AH
Ofsted setting reference number: 2530089
(Mon 10th – Fri 14th Feb)
(Weds 1st April – Thursday 9th April)
*closed good friday
What your child will need to bring:
- Packed lunch & a drink (if booked for a full day or the morning)
- Appropriate clothing & footwear for running around (no flip flops, slip on shoes, crocs etc)
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Sun lotion (if appropriate)
*Please note foods that clearly contain nuts are not permitted on our camp, if a product states that it may contain traces of nuts this is acceptable
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us:
0161 726 5022
Holiday Club Booking Form
|Full Week||£70 (9am – 5pm)|
|Full Week of Half Days||£45 (9am – 1pm or 1pm – 5pm)|
|Full Day||£16 (9am – 5pm)|
|Half Day||£10 (9am – 1pm or 1pm – 5pm)|
|Early Drop Off||£2.50 (8am)|
|Late Pick Up||£2.50 (Until 6pm)|
|Siblings Full Week||£120 (9am – 5pm)|
|Siblings Full Day||£26 (9am – 5pm)|
*4 year olds can only attend for a max of 4 hours per day and must be in reception or above