West Didsbury CE Primary School*Childcare voucher & Tax free childcare payments accepted*
- The club will take place in the sports hall and outside (weather permitting) and you should enter through the fire exit doors of the sports hall where you will need to sign your child in.
- Parking will be available on the road during the February half-term, later in the year parking will be available in the car park.
- If your child has never previously attended our holiday club you will be asked to fill out a CID form (child information document) on arrival, this will only take a couple of minutes to complete.
- If any information for your child has changed since last attending please inform us as you will need to fill out a new CID form.
- The club will run from 9am – 4pm, early drop off is available from 8.30am and late collection until 4.45pm.
- Half-days run from 9am – 12.30pm or 12.30pm – 4pm
- Lunchtime will be from 12.30pm – 1.30pm so if your child is booked in for the morning they will only need a snack and a drink, if they are booked in for the afternoon they will need a drink, packed lunch and a morning and afternoon snack.
- There is a late collection charge of £5 per child, then every 15 minutes after the closing time there will be a further £5 charge per child.
- Throughout the week every child will get to take part in a variety of fun sporting activities. Football & dodgeball will take place everyday and two more activities from the following list will be chosen each day:
*All of the activities listed above will be done throughout the week
- At the end of each day we will give a gold, silver and bronze certificate out to the children we feel have tried hard and behaved well, at the end of the week these will help contribute towards our three superstar of the week awards.
- Could we ask all parents to relay this message to your children as it will help promote good behaviour.
- Poor behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to prevent your child from attending again, in this case you will NOT be entitled to a refund.
- To secure your child’s place, payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
- We accept payments via bank transfer, childcare vouchers or tax-free childcare (no cash/cheque payments are accepted).
- If you wish to pay with childcare vouchers please let us know when booking and we will send the relevant details.
- Cancellations up to 48 hours before your booking, a fee of 25% of the price applies. For cancellations between 0-48 hours before your booking, a fee of 50% of the price applies.
Address: Central Rd, West Didsbury, Manchester, M20 4ZA
Ofsted setting reference number: 2530088
(Mon 17th – Fri 21st)
(Mon 6th – Thurs 9th April)
What your child will need to bring:
- Packed lunch & a drink (if booked for a full day or the afternoon)
- Appropriate clothing & footwear for running around (no flip flops, slip on shoes, crocs etc)
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Sun lotion (if appropriate)
*Please note foods that clearly contain nuts are not permitted on our camp, if a product states that it may contain traces of nuts this is acceptable
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us:
0161 726 5022
Holiday Club Booking Form
|Full Week||£70 (9am – 4pm)|
|Full Week of Half Days||£45 (9am – 12.30pm or 12.30pm – 4pm)|
|Full Day||£16 (9am – 4pm)|
|Half Day||£10 (9am – 12.30pm or 12.30pm – 4pm)|
|Early Drop Off||£2.50 (8.30am)|
|Late Pick Up||£2.50 (until 4.45pm)|
|Siblings Full Week||£120 (9am – 4pm)|
|Siblings Full Day||£26 (9am – 4pm)|
*4 year olds can only attend for a max of 4 hours per day